1.    #1  
    I just switched from the 6700 to the 700wx and I have some concerns with the BT feature. I'm looking for a quality bt piece. I have tried the scala-500 and the motorolla h700. Both of these sound decent to me, but to the people i'm talking to it sounds like junk. Also if i put it in my pocket then it goes strait to crapo. Any suggestions on a quality bt that doesn't have these problems?? Or should I have sprint take a look at my phone? Suggestions??
    jabra jx10 with some jabra eargels from radioshack is all u need. hands down this is the best bt headset i've used with my wx
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDamnMick View Post
    I just switched from the 6700 to the 700wx and I have some concerns with the BT feature. I'm looking for a quality bt piece. I have tried the scala-500 and the motorolla h700. Both of these sound decent to me, but to the people i'm talking to it sounds like junk. Also if i put it in my pocket then it goes strait to crapo. Any suggestions on a quality bt that doesn't have these problems?? Or should I have sprint take a look at my phone? Suggestions??
    Not sure of the similarities, but on my W, I tried many from Motorola and Jabra, and nothing compares to the simple one from Palm themselves, with the Treo name on it. Hated to go that way, but it seems made for it. Lots of static and volume issues on others.