1.    #1  
    Anyone know if any of the 650 adaptors work?

Where can I get one that will work if it doesn't come with one?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    650 AC adaptor works fine. Also the adaptor in the box has snap-out plugs and includes all the different world plugs. So you will be able to snap out the UK plug, snap in the included U.S. plug and it will work fine. I got one from the UK also.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    Sweet. Good to know.

What does it take, like a week for shipping from UK?
    Depends on how much you paid. I paid alot for DHL and got it in two days, but I bought from an individual seller on ebay.
  5.    #5  
    15 Gbp
    Probably take a few days at least I paid 69 pounds (yeah, I know).
  7.    #7  
    Holeeeee sh.......aving cream.....

That's a lot for shipping!

Mine is probably coming by boat.....lol.
    69 pounds? For a package weighing 2 pounds at the most? Did you contact DHL itself to see if that was an accurate price?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Yup, this is DHL's international shipping price, don't remember the name of it. Basically the international equivalent of overnight but it takes 2 days best case normally. Keep in mind it's different in each country. I general rule of thumb is take a U.S. price and keep the number the same but change dollars to pounds and that's what it typically costs in the U.K. I've seen this before.

Oh, and the package wa only 1 pound!
    Doesn't UPS and FedEx have international shipping at more competitive rates?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Didn't research it a whole lot, but DHL is actually much much bigger than either for international shipping from Europe. Not a big deal for me anymore since it's over with.
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    Holeeeee sh.......aving cream.....

That's a lot for shipping!

Mine is probably coming by boat.....lol.
    Just call me Berd.