1.    #1  
    to replace phone and Palm Handheld (M5) I think.

How do we get his contacts from the handheld (or Palm desktop) onto the 750v?

This should be obvious (and easy) I hope but no joy in the book that I can see and can't find anything on the web!

Help. please?

Thanks
    I would suggest using PocketCopy for the easiest and quickest way it will not only copy all your contacts and calender but your to do lists and memos pads as well.

Its not free but worth it IMHO says a lot of time and pain trying to do it manually.

http://www.chapura.com/pocketcopy.php

EDIT: In future it might be helpful to use the search facility, as many things like this have previously been discussed. But am happy to help anyway.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Install outlook, sync old Palm to Outlook then sync new palm to outlook. Do a search if you want more details on this procedure.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Install outlook, sync old Palm to Outlook then sync new palm to outlook. Do a search if you want more details on this procedure.
    I agree with this procedure - very easy for anyone to do.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    Yes, if you use Outlook the above procedure is the easiest way to go by far.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680