Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    hi.. Which headphone do you guys use for your Treo 700wx? I'm thinking for this one from palm website.

PalmŪ 2 in 1 Stereo Headset Pro $49.99

Anybody use this? how is the quality ?

i don't like the headphone that comes with the Treo 700wx because i heard the left side wire is shorter than the right side. So i think i'll have to ebay that original one.

but let me know what you think about the above headphone from palm.

Thanks
    Last edited by aznspiki; 11/14/2006 at 12:13 AM.
    the left side is shorter, that so the mic is up by your head. The reason the suck is because they're earbuds. Those in-ear you linked look awesome though.

but get them at J & R for just $30: http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.proc...eed.PLM+3239WW
    Quote Originally Posted by aznspiki View Post
    hi.. Which headphone do you guys use for your Treo 700wx? I'm thinking for this one from palm website.

http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family

Anybody use this? how is the quality ?

i don't like the headphone that comes with the Treo 700wx because i heard the left side wire is shorter than the right side. So i think i'll have to ebay that original one.

but let me know what you think about the above headphone from palm.

Thanks
    I hope this isn't hijcking the thread too much. I went to the store today, and I also tried a ppc6700 head phones (stereo). Each time only one side of the headphones worked. However, with the treo head phones, both sides worked. I have misplaced those (the treo headphones). Are the treos set up to only take "treo" head phones??????
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    the left side is shorter, that so the mic is up by your head. The reason the suck is because they're earbuds. Those in-ear you linked look awesome though.

but get them at J & R for just $30: http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.proc...eed.PLM+3239WW
    oh damn... i was about to get it at palm.com for $50 plus shipping.. damn you save me over $25 for this headphone... You are the best... i don't know how to thank you now...i really appreciate your help man...
    I got a 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone jack so that i could use any headphones i wanted to back in the 600 days, and still use it today but recently i have been using the headphone that were supplied with my 750v and am impressed both sound and mic quality is good, no callers complain. And it much easier to to juss press the button than to have to pull out the treo and remove the headphones then pickup the call, like i was doing before.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    i don't know how to thank you now...
    You could buy me a pair of those head phones
    I use a 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone jack also with my iPod headphones. The thing is though, when the phone rings, I don't get any phone conversation thru the headphones (I could have sworn I used to be able to do this on my 700P). My favorite headphones was a set from Seidio I bought here at TC. It had no answer control or anything - just a stereo headphone and I talked thru my old 650 and listened thru the headphones. It broke and TC no longer carries it. The one they have now has the control button, but I don't like the extra weight (albiet very light) it adds.
    Shure the E2C I think is the model number wired especially for the Treo
    Quote Originally Posted by StillCrazy View Post
    Shure the E2C I think is the model number wired especially for the Treo
    Those would be the Shure i2cT.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    I Originally bought these for my 6700, thinking they would work. But they do work good on my wx.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/
    You dont have to unplug the headphones to answer a call. The incoming sound will come through them jsut like listening to music, and the mic will pick up ur voice. There is no needto unplug..
    oh damn... i was about to get it at palm.com for $50 plus shipping.. damn you save me over $25 for this headphone... You are the best... i don't know how to thank you now...i really appreciate your help man...
    TC does it again.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    i received the Palm 2 in 1 Stereo Headset Pro today... it is uncomfortable to use it coz you have to put it all the way in to hear the bass. mayb i'm not use to it yet...

Last edited by aznspiki; 11/14/2006 at 12:14 AM.
    Oops, I could have told you they were in-ear headphones, sorry. They're designed to go all the way in your ear, I swear by in-ear types because they tend to deliver sound near over-the-ear types in a small package. But yeah, putting them in your ear bothers some people.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    Oops, I could have told you they were in-ear headphones, sorry. They're designed to go all the way in your ear, I swear by in-ear types because they tend to deliver sound near over-the-ear types in a small package. But yeah, putting them in your ear bothers some people.
    ppl like those in-ear headphones? coz... i think it feels uncomfortable....it feels like something is stuck in my ear..lol.. mayb i'm not use to it yet
    ppl like those in-ear headphones? coz... i think it feels uncomfortable....it feels like something is stuck in my ear..lol.. mayb i'm not use to it yet

It takes getting used to. I am a DJ so i use similar earplugs to block out the loud club noise while I work. It will be nice to use the same type of earplug... AND get sound for headpone use as well.

I am considering getting Shure i4c Anyone have? how good is the mic?
    I still have a SE P800/900 with 2,5mm jack and it's a wonderful piece, i don't know what type/model no. Great sound both treble and bass also it's a handsfree as well. Bad news is I can't find it nowadays in local stores. It's an antique now.
    I don't own this... (I use ultimate ears super.fi 5 ebs). Are you wearing the Palm Hybrid properly, though? Sony used a similar short/long design years ago. Place the short bud in your left ear. Place the long wire AROUND THE BACK OF YOUR NECK and then in your right ear. I always liked the design, because when I wanted to take my phones off I could do so and they'd stay put because the long wire would drape around the back of your neck, with the two buds hanging over your shoulders. With the regular equal-sided "y" design, if you take your phones out of your ears, they come away from your body--no place to "rest." I suspect this is why the short/long, in addition to the point someone else observed regarding the microphone's placement.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckPt.Charlie View Post
    I don't own this... (I use ultimate ears super.fi 5 ebs). Are you wearing the Palm Hybrid properly, though? Sony used a similar short/long design years ago. Place the short bud in your left ear. Place the long wire AROUND THE BACK OF YOUR NECK and then in your right ear. I always liked the design, because when I wanted to take my phones off I could do so and they'd stay put because the long wire would drape around the back of your neck, with the two buds hanging over your shoulders. With the regular equal-sided "y" design, if you take your phones out of your ears, they come away from your body--no place to "rest." I suspect this is why the short/long, in addition to the point someone else observed regarding the microphone's placement.
    yeah.. i didn't force it all the way in... that's why i didn't hear the bass and stuff... now i think i know how to wear that PalmŪ 2 in 1 Stereo Headset Pro properly. but still uncomfortable coz i'm not use to in-ear headphones yet...

I'm watching this thread with great interest ....
    I'm a new Treo owner (700wx) and using it for music and ebooks ....
    I have the earphones which came with it and they are ....

adequate

I broke both eardrums and have a problem not only with them staying put .... but with getting full sound without blasting and ringing

so on with possibilities ....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast