Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am getting an error in ActiveSync stating that the server could not be reached. This can be caused by temporary network condition.

I have checked the server settings and they are correct.

Is anyone else having a problem?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katahdin View Post
    I am getting an error in ActiveSync stating that the server could not be reached. This can be caused by temporary network condition.

I have checked the server settings and they are correct.

Is anyone else having a problem?

Thanks.
    4smartphone appears to be down at the moment...
    for me too.
    I have really liked their service but, I'm getting a little sick of these "outages".
    wow, i have been using there service for amost a year now and NEVER had a problem. i have got many emails today with out any problems. hope you guys figure it out.

cody
    its working fine for me
  7.    #7  
    Here is the response I got from them:

4SmartPhone is experiencing a network disturbance that may be impacting your access to your email service. 4SmartPhone Technical Response Team members are fully engaged investigating the root cause of the issue, and the service should be back up and runing within a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if necessary. Thank you for using 4SmartPhone.

Best regards,

The 4SmartPhone Team
    mine is still down
  9.    #9  
    I have been able to get some email today but I can't sync with ActiveSync and I am also have some trouble sending emails.
    Mine is out too, most of the day. I was getting emails on my pc but not on my wx. Still can't hotsync.
    Same problem for me today. OWA and not being able to connect via my 700w. I'm dead without my email. Been a customer since September. This is the first full outage I've seen with them.

On occasion, the service gets really slow but slow is better than "no".

Let's hope they get this issue resolved.

P.S. It's kind of annoying that we don't have a phone number to call for support but what can ya do.

Fred
    Just got the same canned message from them that was posted in the thread earlier.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    glad to see this thread. Mine has been out today too.
    TRGpro --> Handera 330 --> SideKick I --> HP iPAQ H4355 (stolen) --> Navman PiN --> Treo 700w
    It's been 5 hours and counting. What other exchange providers are there?
    Mine appears to be working again. Anyone else?
  16.    #16  
    I can get email through my Outlook on my desktop but not through Activesync.
    seems to be working for me now.
  18.    #18  
    I think I am going to try out Mail2Web. It is cheaper as well.
    How is mail2web cheaper? Last time I checked, the service that allows you desktop (outlook) access is more expensive that 4smartphone.
    Personally would not try mail2web i had nothing but trouble and its not just me, check this thread out.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114587
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast