Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here is the number that I called yesterday and they helped me out right away. 800.435.067
  2.    #22  
    You are missing a digit on your phone number.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy8 View Post
    How is mail2web cheaper? Last time I checked, the service that allows you desktop (outlook) access is more expensive that 4smartphone.
    You are correct. I was looking at the plan that doesn't allow you to use Outlook on the desktop.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Well with only a month left on my 1 year membership with 4smartphone, I ended up moving over to 1and1 for $6.99 a month for basically the same service. Setup is a bit more work than 4smartphone, but hey, they have a 90 day money back guarantee so I can always move somewhere else.

My phone basically chewed threw the battery in a half day because it was trying to sync all morning, and it couldn't...

So far so good with 1and1...
    1-800-435-3067, sorry that is for 4smartphone.
    Thanks for the phone number!

As for Mail2Web...tried them and even though support via email was prompt, I could not get past half the storage space and it being more expensive than 4smartphone for desktop outlook access and phone access. There were also no incentives to sign up for a year as in no discounts for prepay.

This was my first real issue with 4smartphone. Let's hope they don't come around often.

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    1-800-435-3067, sorry that is for 4smartphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cybrwulf View Post
    Well with only a month left on my 1 year membership with 4smartphone, I ended up moving over to 1and1 for $6.99 a month for basically the same service. Setup is a bit more work than 4smartphone, but hey, they have a 90 day money back guarantee so I can always move somewhere else.

My phone basically chewed threw the battery in a half day because it was trying to sync all morning, and it couldn't...

So far so good with 1and1...
    How is the 1&1 OWA ? 4smartphone is slow almost to a point of being unusable.

I setup something with mailstreet.com for a client - it is really excellent but boy is it expensive! 1 gig of space costs around 50+ per month (I forget the exact amount). But the service works great!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12