Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Guys,

Today, while listening to a videogaming podcast show by Larry Hyrb, a.k.a. Major Nelson, probably about 2/3 of the show, he explicitly mentions that he has been using a new Treo 750w.

He's a Microsoft employee and from time to time their corporate IT gives them new phones to try out... of course to fiddle with WM5.

Anyhow, just another tidbit of info that suggests that the 750 is about to come out of the closet... hhhmm, maybe I need a better analogy?
    Interesting info. But i'm not sure if this confirms anything. I'm sure some M$ employees have had 750s for a while to use as part of the certification process for WM5 and customizations to it for the 750. I could be wrong though.
    Somehow, I don't think we'll see a "750w", the w sounds redundant, unless Palm somehow plans to make a Palm 750 (but for what?). I think we'll just be seeing a 750 on Cingular and then an unlocked version later on. Otherwise, I think this whole 750w fiasco was either a mistake/typo or a false rumor.
    Sounds like someone just not paying attention to the product name. I'd be willing to bet he really had a 750v.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I think people are adding the w to it cause thay see p stands for palm (700p) and w stands for windows (700w). thay may have a 750 but on the gsm not cdma.

just my thoughts.