Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hey Silver, I'll second your Bike or Die!

*goes back to playing Bike or Die via styletap while waiting for WM port*
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowhor View Post
    I really miss the usability of the Palm OS PIM apps. Just seems like it wouldn't be that hard to make something really similar, but then again I'm not a programmer. Perhaps there would be legal issues?
    I run my Palm OS PIM apps on my 700wx using StyleTap. I run to-do list, memo pad. Palm OS still has the better PIM apps IMO.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    @JimmieGeddes

Will the Palm PIM apps inside StyleTap integrate with the Pocket Outlook data and an Exchange Server??
    Something exactly like KeyCaps.
    some of the reasons above are why I went from 700p to 700 w and back to 700p. I really missed the great PIM apps and the simplicity of palm. Whether I had a white screen on the p or a freeze on the w, they equalled out. I never did find the multitasking that big of a deal.
    something that syncs with adobe elements and simply resizes the photos, but keeps tags & collection info.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Something exactly like KeyCaps.
    QCaps good enough?
    http://www.qoolapps.com/QCaps.html

The 700w/wx version is coming soon (they just wrapped up the Q version, which was their original goal).

You can in fact run the Q version to get a taste for it. I heard it mostly works on the 700.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I'd like an app to make the reminder on appointments more flexible. The set times just doesn't do it for me.

Greg
    Anyone brave enough to try the Q version of Qcaps on the w/wx?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by GregE View Post
    I'd like an app to make the reminder on appointments more flexible. The set times just doesn't do it for me.

Greg
    With pocket informant 2007 you can set the time of the reminder in minutes hours and day or you can set the date and time you want the reminder to go off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    QCaps good enough?
    http://www.qoolapps.com/QCaps.html

The 700w/wx version is coming soon (they just wrapped up the Q version, which was their original goal).

You can in fact run the Q version to get a taste for it. I heard it mostly works on the 700.
    I don't have a Treo anymore so I don't know if it would work. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Anyone brave enough to try the Q version of Qcaps on the w/wx?
    The bad news:

I tested the Q version and it does not play nice with the rest of the operating sytem on the 700wx. Had to uninstall.

The good news:

I am part of a beta test group with Qoolapps.com that will begin testing the Treo 700w/wx version of QCaps any day now.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    With pocket informant 2007 you can set the time of the reminder in minutes hours and day or you can set the date and time you want the reminder to go off.
    I can set the initial reminder for what I want but it's when I snooze the reminder where the base software lacks. WIth Pocket Informant, after the initial reminder goes off, can I snooze for other than the remind 5 min before, snooze 5 min, snooze 15 min, snooze 1 hr, or snooze 1 day?

Greg
    QCaps looks interesting, but is there a way to use a control key with a double tap? I use ctrl-a, c,x,v all the time, and wish I didnt have to bring up the soft keyboard, but could use the Treo keyboard.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12