1.    #1  
    Ok, so I have IM plus on my phone got it early October, used it a little, worked fine for a couple weeks, then I can't get into AOL, says check password/username...I know all is correct, then I read somewhere that they upgraded the software for AOL/ICQ so that should fix it. So I download the .cab file for my treo 700w and it installs to the point where a window pops up asking what language I want it in, so I push English, then it says Installation of im+ppc.CAB was unsuccessful. I can't get it to work at all. I've tried downloading the .exe file on my PC and doing it that way, no go either. Emailed shape services, but they never respond or if they do it's a week later...

HELP?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    you need to upgrade to the latest version of I'M plus. that will fix your problem.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer10 View Post
    you need to upgrade to the latest version of I'M plus. that will fix your problem.
    I did, but it won't install.

I used this link here:

http://www.shapeservices.com/en/prod...tform=pocketpc
  4.    #4  
    Man, this sucks. I have no idea what this could be.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Hmmmm. Thats all I had to do and it worked. Try removing the IM application from your Treo. Soft reboot and try installing the new cab file again. Once installed double check the version says 4.23.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer10 View Post
    Hmmmm. Thats all I had to do and it worked. Try removing the IM application from your Treo. Soft reboot and try installing the new cab file again. Once installed double check the version says 4.23.
    holy, it worked. I tried this before and it did not, now it does! Thanks for the helpful hint/reminder.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glhboy View Post
    holy, it worked. I tried this before and it did not, now it does! Thanks for the helpful hint/reminder.
    Cool deal, your welcome!