1.    #1  
    is there any software option or any shortcut link to soft
    reset. quite troublesome to open sd cover and press reset hole
    I downloaded the freeware soft reset program from here: http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=14504 . It works fine on the 750v.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    Wow - that was quick and thanks a lot
    I needed it because the Treo has a tendency to have it's bluetooth go brain dead with the bluetooth in my car. Hard (impossible) to reset when driving without it!
    I use True Toolbar by Valksoft. It takes advantage of the lower toolbar so you can know what applications are open from the today screen via icons (just like your lower taskbar on windows). You can manage the applications via their icon, close, open etc.. And yes, you can do a soft reset as well as Power Off, Display Off and stop all...Good stuff!

-Oly
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    I use SPB Pocketplus and it has a soft reset program. Tested it Yesterday and it works perfectly.
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
    Lots of people have been reporting problems with pocketplus. Things like slowdowns and volume buttons not working, if I remember. Have you seen any problems with it?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
    I use SPB Pocketplus and it has a soft reset program. Tested it Yesterday and it works perfectly.
    My volume buttons were not working after the initial installation. I then removed the program from my Treo and reloaded it. Removing I did with the add/remove programs from active sync. I just unchecked it to have it removed and 5 minutes later checked to have it installed again. After that the bug was gone.

Slowdowns I have not encountered.
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    bscalis

I have the same issue with bluetooth. which carkit are you using ? i use the parrot 3100.
    My car has the bluetooth built-in, it's not a third-party kit (BMW 2006 330i).
    Spb has issued a temporary fix. (sorry, the attached file is a rar that's been zipped, - forum didn't let me attach a rar, and I'm at my work place).
    Put the .exe file in your Windows/startup folder, and run it. (subsequently, when you soft reset, it will run automatically).

This fixes the volume button problem on both spb plus and finance.

I find a slowdown in plus, but works fine when I remove the today screen. I'm sticking to just using spb diary, and resco today for program shortcuts. Spb plus still works great as a "close" program, and alt-tabbing between programs... as well as file explorer and PIE plugins.
    Attached Files Attached Files