1.    #1  
    i can only success of those action,
    it can only turn off the screen without keylock
    and i try to manually to keylock but instant turn off
    Anyone have a good suggestion
    THX~
    Anyone? Same problem.
    C'mon, no one has any suggestions? Perhaps there's a third-party keylock/screen-off app out there to do the job?

I have a Treo 700wx and have the same issue. If keylock is activated, music shuts off. This happens in both TCPMP and Windows Media. Without a fix, I can't put the thing in my pocket while listening to music.

Seems like quite a functional oversight.

TIA.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Here are some Mal told me about http://ppcgeeks.com/how-to-device-ke...evicelock.html

I use vjdevicelock
    I hadn't used vjdevicelock on my new 750 but it looks like its keeping the screen on. I guess I'll be looking for another app.
    If any of you are using stereo BT headphones, does WMP keep playing when you hit the power button on the 750?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    If any of you are using stereo BT headphones, does WMP keep playing when you hit the power button on the 750?
    No, the music stops playing. That's the reason why I use the PHM screen saver app. That's the original reason I posted the thread above.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    No, the music stops playing. That's the reason why I use the PHM screen saver app. That's the original reason I posted the thread above.
    I see. You know the BT stack that the 700wx Sprint users are installing from here which was taken from the recent verizon 700wx release which states it supports stero over BT, continues to play music when turned off.

You could make a backup and try it. Might want to check with the guy who posted it first.
    Thanks JGold. That screen lock app works pretty well.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    what kind of ****ed up phone is it that Palm (and Microsoft) is selling us? My 650 has been doing background playing for years, but my 750 can not? Thats ****ing anoying.

Cant i get a different music player that does work in the background?
    Quote Originally Posted by ion++ View Post
    what kind of ****ed up phone is it that Palm (and Microsoft) is selling us? My 650 has been doing background playing for years, but my 750 can not? Thats ****ing anoying.

Cant i get a different music player that does work in the background?
    It's not MS per se, but rather Palm's implementation of the OS. With my KJAM, I am able to "turn off" the device and have the music keep playing on my A2DP headset.

However, that being said, the issue is no big deal if you use this screen save app that I posted above.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    It's not MS per se, but rather Palm's implementation of the OS. With my KJAM, I am able to "turn off" the device and have the music keep playing on my A2DP headset.
    Why would Palm change something that works elsewhere, or did KJAM make their own changes to windows mobile?

However, that being said, the issue is no big deal if you use this screen save app that I posted above.
    Yeah, thanks for that advice. But... what about the sound quality? it sounds like **** on my nokia HS-12w which does sound totally fine with the FM radio that the nokia hs-12w also contains. So it must be the connection or the player, because the mp3 works fine on my desktop. The cabled stereo headset that followed did not sound that good either, but the same cabled headset sounds better on my GF's 680, so it must be the player, right? Does other players sound better?
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Why would Palm change something that works elsewhere, or did KJAM make their own changes to windows mobile?

Yeah, thanks for that advice. But... what about the sound quality? it sounds like **** on my nokia HS-12w which does sound totally fine with the FM radio that the nokia hs-12w also contains. So it must be the connection or the player, because the mp3 works fine on my desktop. The cabled stereo headset that followed did not sound that good either, but the same cabled headset sounds better on my GF's 680, so it must be the player, right? Does other players sound better?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas View Post
    I see. You know the BT stack that the 700wx Sprint users are installing from here which was taken from the recent verizon 700wx release which states it supports stero over BT, continues to play music when turned off.

You could make a backup and try it. Might want to check with the guy who posted it first.
    hannip's fix DOES IT AGAIN!! It's like the magic bullet fix-it-all for the Treo's!!! Not only did his fix enable me to use DUN with my laptop untethered over BT, not only did his fix enable A2DP BT stereo with my Motorola S9's, now I find out I can hit the power (off) button and have the entire device "locked" WHILE MUSIC IS PLAYING!!! (Couldn't get that screen saver app to install for some reason).

THANK YOU AGAIN HANNIP!!!

(FYI - using a 700wx)

ENV
    Last edited by evillama; 06/06/2007 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Included line for my device model