1.    #1  
    Anyone know any places in the US, online or stores that I can buy a 750V right now? I want it on T-Mobile so waiting for cingular isn't required.

Thanks.

-Kyle

P.S--How much is a good price to pay?
    It's $740 at Phonesource

I have had nothing but love for this company! Make sure you call to verify they have it in stock before you order. After you have verified, use their website to order via credit card before 3:00pm pacific time if you plan to have it fedex'ed the next day. They are fast and reliable (you can search other threads on here to verify this). The phone comes unlocked so you can use it on Tmo or Cingular. If you have a choice, I recommend Cingular over Tmo since at present, Tmo does not support UMTS, so you will be stuck with the slower data network.

There is also a thread already started on the different vendors selling the 750v: Click Here

-Oly
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    look here

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=stores

700+ seems to be the range, depending on where and when you want it will dictate how much you'll pay.
  4.    #4  
    correct me if i'm wrong but with cingular you do not get unlimited text messaging...last month i did almost 3100...that and email is how i do a lot of my communication to my associates.

No unlimited for cingular correct?

-Kyle
    Yes, www.phonesource-usa.com has them. They would be the best bet I would think. I don't see any unlimited text messaging options on Cingular, but there are a couple of 3000 message options.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  6.    #6  
    ok...why would it be slow on t-mobile? what exactly would be slow?

Thanks.
    Data speed on T-Mobile will be slower than on Cingular since T-Mobile doesn't have UMTS. It will have the same data speed as any other device currently on T-Mobile (EDGE data speeds). The 680 is just like the 750 but lacks 3G data and runs Palm OS. If WM5 isn't a preference for you and you want to stay with T-Mobile, the 680 might be a better fit for you (although it's not out yet).
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680