1.    #1  
    One of my only complaints so far with this phone is call volume. I find that even on the highest level, the in-call volume is just barely acceptable. I haven't seen anyone else complain about this so I'm thinking either my phone is a fluke or I just have terrible hearing. When I'm in more noisy environments I can't hear people too well. Is there any sort of registry edit that can be done to increase volume?
    Quote Originally Posted by camsd85 View Post
    One of my only complaints so far with this phone is call volume. I find that even on the highest level, the in-call volume is just barely acceptable. I haven't seen anyone else complain about this so I'm thinking either my phone is a fluke or I just have terrible hearing. When I'm in more noisy environments I can't hear people too well. Is there any sort of registry edit that can be done to increase volume?
    Do you have friends who also have a 750? If so, you might want to try theirs to see if you're still experiencing the call volume problem. I personally think that the call volume on the phone is excellent and always set the call volume to medium, or one notch up from it.
    Mines much better than any other phone i have used recently very loud and clear at the same time, i would suggest you have yours replaced.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I find that the call volume range is excellent.

The 750 has the loudest call volume of any phone that I have ever had, and I have had a lot. I continually have to turn down the volume in order to continue a conversation.
    I don't have any call volume issues.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I even have put the volume lower on my Treo cuz it was too loud....
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    i'd try a hard reset (if you haven't already) to see if that corrects the volume issue. like others have said, my 750v has excellent call volume and i too have it at 2 notches below max.
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD