1.    #1  
    Ive read the current sticky 700W-Fix for lower memory limits and Im a little confused on it but here is my problem. I have under 10.50MB free under program memory. I checked the running program tab and nothing is in use. I have over 14.95MB used and nothing is running. I did a soft reset and still nothing happen..Whats going on.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Franks View Post
    Ive read the current sticky 700W-Fix for lower memory limits and Im a little confused on it but here is my problem. I have under 10.50MB free under program memory. I checked the running program tab and nothing is in use. I have over 14.95MB used and nothing is running. I did a soft reset and still nothing happen..Whats going on.
    BTW 700w
    The fix is actually setting up a cutoff before the treo starts closing apps. Example: by default the Treo might start closing running programs when program memory gets to 4MB. You can set it, through that hack, to start closing at 3 MB instead if you feel the phone is still stable at that point.

Program Memory of 10MB is fairly normal. Immediately after a hard reset it should be more, but not much more. Make sure voice commnd is not enabled, and a lot of people have turned to OXIOS HIBERNATE, a program that reclaims lost program memory.
  4.    #4  
    OK thanks any hacks to move that storage memory over to program memory
    Nope. Thats the old operating systems only, not wm5.0