1.    #1  
    how can i use songs from my media player as ringers?
    Go to sounds and notifications and click the manage tab. Then hit the right soft key, hit add, and find the song on your SD card and click add and now you can assign it.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Put the files in \windows\rings and they will be recognized in the settings. There is a registry edit that allows you to change where they are located (ie to change it to SD card) but it doesn't work very well. BUT if you use PhoneAlarm, you can use that registry change to "\Storage Card\" and put them in the root of the card, PA will pick it up and allow you to use them.
    PLEASE do not use ringers from your storage card. Chop them into small clips and use those, SAVED ON THE DEVICE. Thank you
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    PLEASE do not use ringers from your storage card. Chop them into small clips and use those, SAVED ON THE DEVICE. Thank you
    Why the stern warning? Explain...

I haven't had any issues doing so
    Does that include mp3?
    When the phone is alseep, it disconnects from the card. When a call comes in, the phone has to wake up, then re-connect to the card, then play the ringer. You either get a delay or the phone locks up.