Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Slingbox, what you are trying to do is not working. In fact it's working against you. I would stop before you alienate everyone here, especially the developers that could actually give you want you want. You are going about it all wrong. Why would someone take the time to give you this app if all you are going to do is insult them? What exactly is the point of your comments if you don't actually want someone to write this app for you?

Obviously it's not worth that much to you if you don't offer up any motivation. Personally I don't care to have an app like you are suggesting, but if someone asked me nicely I might consider looking into it. Heimlich and I both know C#, .Net, plus I know many other languages. There are developers here that can do this, but you pretty much screwed yourself by going about it like you did.
    malatesta there was no conflict until your insult of drugs use of fellow members were the first words typed in your first post of this thread
    OK
    My first post was not of insult but of facts.If you feel threatend by my first post get over it.
    So now were back to no one in the treo wx community being able to put together a software solution for lack of led notifaction on the wx.We know were you stand on this subject.thanks for your input.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Slingbox, what you are trying to do is not working. In fact it's working against you. I would stop before you alienate everyone here, especially the developers that could actually give you want you want. You are going about it all wrong. Why would someone take the time to give you this app if all you are going to do is insult them? What exactly is the point of your comments if you don't actually want someone to write this app for you?

Obviously it's not worth that much to you if you don't offer up any motivation. Personally I don't care to have an app like you are suggesting, but if someone asked me nicely I might consider looking into it. Heimlich and I both know C#, .Net, plus I know many other languages. There are developers here that can do this, but you pretty much screwed yourself by going about it like you did.
    What is this a tag team .come on guys. Your not getting the point.Is it What im trying to do or what your not doing.once agian you the leaders of the wx community.You dont care to make this software a reality.It,s not what im trying to do but the lack of what has been done...NO LED ALERT SOFTWARE congrads you look great
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    malatesta there was no conflict until your insult of drugs use of fellow members were the first words typed in your first post of this thread
    I can insult you for two reasons:

1) I don't like you. You don't contribute anything and you troll here.

2) I'm not the one asking for anything, namely for people here to write me a program. You are. So I do not have to be nice but you should.

You've had two posters already Heimlich and Hannip both say they could possibly do this and you've blown them off (like _TB_TB_ at XDA?)

So "congrads you look great". Take hannip's advice.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    No you are not getting how a community works.

1) There are no leaders here. We are just people helping people. Some people help more than others, but nobody is obligated to help.

2) We are not employed by you. We don't take orders from you and certainly won't do anything to someone that insults us.

3) Generally someone develops code they have an interest in whether for their own use or motivated some other way such as $$$ or being asked nicely to help. They then make it available for others out of the kindness of their heart.

The way you are going about it will not get you what you want. It doesn't make us look bad. It makes you look bad.
    This nonsense is over.

Thread closed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12