Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Did anyone just get another forced update? I just did and I hope it fixes the problem with the text I'm typing being deleted while the software is receiving another message from another user. Need to try it out.
    I haven't tried it myself yet, but this IS a new one (5 files dated within the .cab are on 11/6), so hopefully some things have been fixed.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I also got another forced update today. I can't imagine Agile would update their product again so soon unless it fixes the problem. I need to have someone I know get online so I can test it out. Google is fixed now as well.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    seems like it is fixed, i just tried it out with smeg36. no erasing at all.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Allman and I just tested it out, and it is indeed fixed. Good job Agile, very quick update to fix these two big problems.

Edit: Looks like he just beat me to it. Well, it's been confirmed by two sources now.
    Google seems to be working as well.
    yay thanks agile. i was getting worried i would have to find a new im program.
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixty View Post
    yay thanks agile. i was getting worried i would have to find a new im program.
    Not so fast...you might still. Apparently they flipped a switch today and the program is no longer free. We have 7 days before we have to register, and it's not even a one time fee, it's a per month charge.

Anyone know of a good free alternative?

Here's their link to 'register'

http://billing.am-im.net/am/eur.php
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Lame! Agile WAS the free alternative. Now that it's charging, there is no good free alternative. I guess I'll just use MSN and not talk to my Yahoo or AIM contacts. I really don't use IM enough to justify purchasing any programs, it's just nice to have occasionally.
    Anyone ever use Imov messenger? It's free, I'm at work so I can't try it...

http://www.movsoftware.com/products/imov/imov.htm
    It looks like I got the same message this morning. If I'm going to have to pay, I'll probably buy IM+, since it's only a one time purchase. I still have Verichat and Causerie subscriptions for Palm that I'm not using. I don't want to pay for another subscription.
    Wow, they have some b*lls charing $29.95 a year! That's more than Verichat ($24.95) and at least you get SMS relay and use their servers, I mean that's why we pay.

What do you get for $29.95 besides a nice but battery hungry program?

Yeeesh.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    The heck with Agile. I just dumped it as I got the same message also.
    out of the 3 paid programs(Verichat, Agile, IM+), which would you suggest as a better alternative? I'm looking towards a jump to IM+ since it's a one time fee instead of a recurring yearly subscription
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12