1.    #1  
    I had to get a small pouch for my 750v and all I could find was a Roots pouch which I suspect was meant for a slim digital camera. It has a magnet embedded in the pouch for the flip top closure. I just realized that this magnet was rubbing against the battery cover, so that the nice blue color has become slightly smudged. So 2 questions:

Any way I can get a replacement battery cover?
    Any recommendations on a good top pouch for the 750v? I'd hate to spend $54 on the Nutshell Natural Leather Case if there is something good out there and not as expensive.

Thanks
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    $54 on a $700-$800 phone isn't worth it?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    LOL, I still haven't paid the $900CDN Visa bill for the 750v and then the useless WM 3rd party software that I bought instead of doing the trial

I'm such a klutz, the first day I bought my T650, I dropped it, and now this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    $54 on a $700-$800 phone isn't worth it?
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v