1.    #1  
    My 750v arrived today from the UK and I am about to get it unlocked.

After playing around with it, I have to say that it is just a little better than the 700w. It certainly is no big improvement.

They better get their act together and some out a shocking Treo. If they have to drop the touch screen to go wafer thin, then do it.

P.S. The case is cool.
    If you are looking for an unlocking service, I would recommend www.imei-check.co.uk . I used them to unlock a 750v from the UK and it worked fine.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    In fact I am looking to unlock! Thanks for the tip.

Did you have to unlock with a cable?
    For unlocking, you pay them and get an unlock file and software. You attach the Treo to a PC via the USB cable, put it into a special mode (in the directions for the unlocking), run the software, select the unlock file, and wait a few minutes. Nerve racking to do the first time worrying that it would mess up, but everything went fine and the Treo was unlocked when done.
  5.    #5  
    I am up and running - WHOA!

Hey did you have to do anything special to get GPRS working - like set up a new data connection? I am on T-Mobile and my data is not working.

Thanks!
    No, the 750v read the settings from the sim and configured itself. If you haven't loaded much yet I would suggest a hard reset with the sim in the Treo. That seems to help with it reading the settings for some people. And of course you need the data option enabled from T-Mobile.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    ......And of course you need the data option enabled from T-Mobile.
    Just curious as to what "data option" refers to? and why?
    Meaning you have a data plan like T-Mobile Internet in addition to your voice plan. If you only have a voice plan you won't be able to send and receive data.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Oh, ok gotcha......i was thinking the data plan as something completely different. Thanks for the clarification!