1.    #1  
    Has anyone else encountered the problem where occassionally, their wx won't make outgoing calls? When this happens to me, I can still receive calls, texts or surf the net, but not make outgoing calls. I have closed all programs and still no luck. The only solution it seems is to soft reset my phone then everything works as it should.

I am stumped as to what is causing this and would like to know if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks for your time.
    More than likely some app is causing a conflict. What apps do you have installed?
  3.    #3  
    compact framework 2.0
    arcsoft mms (for picture mail)
    slingplayer
    tcpmp
    Wei's soft reset
    PHM registry editor
    spb finance
    sprite backup
    Be a little more specific as to what the phone does when you attempt to call someone....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Be a little more specific as to what the phone does when you attempt to call someone....
    when i try to call someone, whether by speed dial, direct dialing or using the call log redial feature, the phone does not dial the number, instead, it goes back to the today screen.

Thanks.
    I'm not sure if I'm having the same problem or not, but I a least once a day I try to dial, and my phone just says 'dialing' and then waits about 5 seconds and says 'hanging up'.
    I did a hard reset and it still does it. The strange thing is, taking the battery out does nothing. I have to put the phone in roam, make a call (usually just call voicemail) and then switch back to 'home network only' and it works.
    I never know when this is going to happen, and my phone doesn't receive email, messages, or phone calls when this happens. Sprint doens't seem to know what's going on.

Anyone have a fix for this yet????
    it sounds like these phones aren't programed correctly. if you know your msid and msn check these. setting/system/about/phone. you could even call sprint to verify.
    I think I may be having the same problem as you. Here's my thread from last weekish. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=128850
    I know when mine does this, it never brings up the counter for the phone call. I just get "dialing", 5 second delay, 3 annoying sounding beeps from the speaker, and "hanging up". I have not added the SMS software patch, so maybe that has something to do with it.