1.    #1  
    If Im installing all my apps on my 1GB card why do I still have such a high program memory it says 25.45MB total and only 9.46MB used.. Is there anyway to increase the memory bcuz my storage memory is fine just the program that is high..
    Program memory is like RAM on your PC. When you install an app to a storage card, the SD card acts like a hard disk. When you run the application, it loads off of the SD card and into Program memory.

Get yourself a good task manager that closes applications when you click (press) the "x" button. Also, do a soft reset every couple of days to restore memory. Sometimes apps do not release memory as well as they should when they are truly closed.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Program memory is like RAM on your PC. When you install an app to a storage card, the SD card acts like a hard disk. When you run the application, it loads off of the SD card and into Program memory.

Get yourself a good task manager that closes applications when you click (press) the "x" button. Also, do a soft reset every couple of days to restore memory. Sometimes apps do not release memory as well as they should when they are truly closed.

HTH!
    Is there any reg hacks that I can use to get more ram space..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Franks View Post
    Is there any reg hacks that I can use to get more ram space..
    try the lower memory fix..
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=124995