1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to permanently change the number that the voicemail feature calls? I've been looking but can't see to find it. I know I saw this in a similar thread but couldn't find that thread either.

Please help. Thanks
    I don't know of a way to change it directly, but you can make a contact and link the voicemail speeddial to that contact. I needed to change the format of the number for compatability with the bluetooth on my car and I did it that way.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    It depends on which number you're talking about.

If it's for the speed dial to check the voicemail, you can access it through the "Menu" on the Today page under "Speed Dial Options" - and edit the number that occupies the first slot reserved for the voicemail system.

If it's for call forwarding when the phone is busy or unanswered, it's found under "Wireless Manager" in the "Phone Settings" section under "Services" tab. There you can set the numbers the callers are forwarded to.

Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    If the 750v is like the 700wx, you should be able to change this via a registry edit. Take a look at this thread (post #4):

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=125947
    This is what worked for me:

1. Launch contacts, press menu -> SIM Manager -> Tools -> List of Own Numbers.
    2. Select the first personal number and edit it to your voicemail number. Press OK.
    3. Now here's the BIGGIE: Perform a hard reset.

As long as your SIM card remains in the slot, the next time your phone sets itself up the voicemail speed-dial will reflect your voicemail number.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=126990
  7. Wiz
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Change the following key

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Palm\Varnish\SpeedDialPlugin\VoiceMail\IngoreSIM

from 0 to 1

NB: It really is IngoreSim ... Palm or HTC comitted a spelling error ....
    ---------------------------
    The one and only Treo 750v
    ---------------------------
    Wiz, where/how to get to the key that you mentioned? Sorry newb here. Tx