1.    #1  
    Has anyone else experienced an intermittent issue where the ActiveSync connection drops and disconnects the 750v and is unable to reconnect?

I've tried to stop ActiveSync on the device and then plug the cable/cradle in and it does not find the device.

The problem seems to only resolve itself when I reboot the PC to which it is connected.

Another symptom: it seems when it can't pick up the ActiveSync connection, my PC runs really slow on certain functions. Not sure if they're related.
    hi, I'm new to 750v,

I had the same issue, resolved by disabling the 'enable advanced network features' option (translation from italian) in settings->USB to PC.

I don't know what this option is all about yet, however once unchecked syncs are always smooth.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
    I have this issue when my firewall is active. After I shut down the firewall it works. I'm using Symantic.
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by matro View Post
    hi, I'm new to 750v,

I had the same issue, resolved by disabling the 'enable advanced network features' option (translation from italian) in settings->USB to PC.

I don't know what this option is all about yet, however once unchecked syncs are always smooth.
    I, too, were having the connection issues.

But having done the above everything is good, connects first time every time, i just get little pop up on the treo now which is ok.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR