1.    #1  
    Can someone please recommend a utility, free preferred, that I can use to take screen shots?
    Thanks very much.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    The one I use is called "Magic SS"

http://www.freewareppc.com/graphics/magicss.shtml
  4.    #4  
    thank you both. I got Capture Screen Utility and it works fine.
    Could either of you tell me how I post a screen shot on this forum?
    When I click insert image it asks me for a URL. Do I need to get the image on the web or can I just include a link or ...?
    You have to upload the photo somewhere outside of treocentral if you want it to display as an image in the post. I would suggest getting a free account at photobucket. Otherwise, you have to attach the image as a file, which would only be visible if someone clicks on it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Yeah I use photobucket also. Works perfect
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    You can also use your own website if you have one. I use my work one and upload the files and link to it.

Also, on Screen Capture Utility, I mapped it to my side button. Then I can open whatever I want to capture and press the side button to run the screen capture utility. Set the delay, choose where it should go and touch capture. It works great.

Greg
    Last edited by GregE; 11/01/2006 at 06:07 PM.
    photobucket.

it's free.

best part: you can email the photo and post to your account right from your Treo.

So I snap the pic on my device, go to My Documents, Send to Email.

Under my contacts I put my photobucket email address for quick access. Send away and you get a confirmation and URL when posted (usually within 5 mins).

Makes posting screenshots a breeze.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  9.    #9  
    You guys are amazing. thanks.
    Well here's my first shot uploaded to photobucket. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the black bar at the bottom of my screen. Think I will put the free launcher Littlepat posted there. Screen is very simple.
    Google search
    TodayAgenda (I've tried changing the plug in size but when I make it big enough to cover the black bar then I get that gray scroll bar which I don't like)

Appreciate any ideas. Thanks again.

ed
    Quote Originally Posted by edjerum View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the black bar at the bottom of my screen.

ed
    It's from HideLogo.

A buffer area was created at the bottom in case you have icons that run there (I do).

Not sure if mavick can fix that or make a seperate version, but that is why.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  11.    #11  
    Thanks Malatesta, I understand. I'll ask in the other thread.

ed
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    It's from HideLogo.

A buffer area was created at the bottom in case you have icons that run there (I do).

Not sure if mavick can fix that or make a seperate version, but that is why.
    Nah, his todayagenda is set to that height I believe. Mavick took that out (I think). I never had that bar even w/o launcher installed. Maybe I have a newer version than he does?

Increase the height in todayagenda if you don't want to use another plugin.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Yeah I don't have the bar like that either.

Greg
    Just FYI= I find this program works better when on the top of the today items list. I guess the plugins get loaded in order, not sure, but for whatever reason I have no issues with "hidelogo" on the top of my list of today plugins. Before, when it was on the bottom, I would initially get a scroll bar, and a black line would stay on the right side of my today screen. I moved it up, and it hasn't happened since. Maybe that will fix edjerum's bottom bar?
  15.    #15  
    I have the right version. The problem was I was leaving Date checked in Today Preferences. When I uncheck this I get no Sprint and no black bar and the full screen for TodayAgenda which is what I want.

ed