1.    #1  
    I am thinking of getting the 700WX, but I have never had a Treo and just a few noobie type questions that I hope someone could answer.

1. How the heck do you dial...do you use the touch screen?
    2. Internet surfing...how can you format webpages 'to fit' the screen.
    3. I know most of you are using outlook or something for e-mail. Can you just login to hotmail or g-mail to check e-mail?

That is all for now.

Thanks
    1. You can use the touchscreen or the keyboard that comes with the phone under the screen Easier than a regular cell phone in most cases.

2. IE does this on its own. You can selct a desktop view where you have to scroll to the right, one column so there is no left-right scrolling, or "default" where IE optimizes it to default preferences which might require SOME right-left scrolling.

3. GMAIL has a mobile website so you can open IE and go to your Gmail site (m.gmail.com I believe). MSN comes w/the operating system, so you can use that for hotmail if you don't like outlook. OR you can use outlook. Preferences vary, most find outlook easier.

NOTE: IE = Interent Explorer, in case you didn't get it
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info.

I knew what IE was...not that bad...I mean I did find this site and know how to register. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by player2 View Post
    Thanks for the info.

I knew what IE was...not that bad...I mean I did find this site and know how to register. haha.
    LOL, you'd be surprised the questions that get asked...
  5.    #5  
    Does it have a head phone jack allowing me to plug the phone phones and such things
    it has the standard 2.5mm phone headphone jack if thats what your talking about. if you want to plug in regular head phones you have to buy a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter.
    what is a good adapter out on the market? just wanna hear some reviews.