1.    #1  
    How do I get my Contacts from Outlook into my Treo 700w? I've tried the ActiveSynch, but it won't upload my contacts to my Treo.
    Go into Activesync options (on your PC if you like) and make sure contacts is checked off.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks - that worked. I could have sworn I added "contacts" to the list of things to synchronize (a couple of times!) Is there a bug in the program?
    If you set up with an exchange server the PC removes these on its own, to prevent duplicates. Thats the only time it SHOULD remove these options, it assumes the exchange server is the priority since it has the AUTD technology.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    wm5 / activesync 4.x does have a known bug. contacts dont sync sometimes and u have to go back and either check it again or if it's already checked, uncheck it then recheck it. this is from my experience as wireless data support rep
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kwyatt View Post
    wm5 / activesync 4.x does have a known bug. contacts dont sync sometimes and u have to go back and either check it again or if it's already checked, uncheck it then recheck it. this is from my experience as wireless data support rep
    So I'm not losing my mind. At least not because of that...
    thanks, worked.