1.    #1  
    I just input a radar image address from the Wiki and it will not show up. I'm using Storyr's Stealth 240 theme. I've input this url for the radar image:
    http://static.worldnow.com/worldnow/...ci_nxrd_oh.jpg

Is there something else I need to do??

Thanks for the help,
    Adam
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alightfoot View Post
    I just input a radar image address from the Wiki and it will not show up. I'm using Storyr's Stealth 240 theme. I've input this url for the radar image:
    http://static.worldnow.com/worldnow/...ci_nxrd_oh.jpg

Is there something else I need to do??

Thanks for the help,
    Adam
    You need to do an update (if you haven't already). Also, make sure you've typed the URL in exactly as you've listed it here (I know, it's a real PITA).

Also, how many cities do you have configured? When you're in the detail screens, make sure you're on the correct city (the one you associated the radar image with).

That's all I can think of for now...
  3.    #3  
    I'm only using one city, Columbus, and I double checked the URL..

What I'm not sure about is if its updating or not....

Edit* Awesome work on the stealth theme btw....
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alightfoot View Post
    I'm only using one city, Columbus, and I double checked the URL..

What I'm not sure about is if its updating or not....

Edit* Awesome work on the stealth theme btw....
    Hey thanks! Here's a couple of more things to check:

If not already, set your WP plugin to show Update Time (Settings, Display tab). It then shows the time it last updated. You can be sure it's actually running the update.

Also, to make sure it's actually downloading the radar images, navigate to the \Program Files\Marsware\WeatherPanel\Data folder and look for them. Here's mine:

I have a question in a similiar vein. it used to be that if I showed my radar (using tabs240), that buttons would appear in the top right to zoom in /out. But these are no longer there. I dont know what I did, but how can I make them come back?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    I have a question in a similiar vein. it used to be that if I showed my radar (using tabs240), that buttons would appear in the top right to zoom in /out. But these are no longer there. I dont know what I did, but how can I make them come back?

Thanks.
    Try this: Tap and hold on the image to make the buttons show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by storyr View Post
    Try this: Tap and hold on the image to make the buttons show up.
    Nope. No dice.
    As of about 3 weeks ago, my weatherpanel radar images are no longer loading. Granted I'm now using a weather.com radar image, but am curious if anyone else is experiencing this problem? what's up with static.worldnow.com ?
    as of 3 days ago my wp stopped updating everything. I have been using it for about a year. it will not even update forecast. I continually try it manual update and nothing.
    Global Posts
    280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tjmsport View Post
    as of 3 days ago my wp stopped updating everything. I have been using it for about a year. it will not even update forecast. I continually try it manual update and nothing.
    The Marsware authorization site stopped working a couple of days ago. You can find a fix here.
    I was bored today at work and re-did the radars.txt file with weather.com radar image links (since the static.worldnow.com radar images are no longer available). Just replace the existing file in Program Files\Marsware\Weatherpanel with this file, and choose a new weather image.
    Attached Files Attached Files