Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to eliminate the annoying "connecting" bubble that pops up when the 750v first connects to the internet? Thanks.
  2. #2  
    No haven't looked for it till now. Usually I just press hide and that's it.
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    Anyone know how to eliminate the annoying "connecting" bubble that pops up when the 750v first connects to the internet? Thanks.
    You can turn this off by going into sounds/notifications and its in the drop down. Uncheck the display option.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    You can turn this off by going into sounds/notifications and its in the drop down. Uncheck the display option.
    For the more technically inclined.

    ; Disable pop-up notification bubble when starting a wireless data call
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{8ddf 46e7-56ed-4750-9e58-afc6ce486d03}]
    "Options"=dword:00000000

    And an added bonus.

    ; Enable Disconnect button and timer in data connection notification bubble
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Phone]
    "Flags2"=dword:00000010
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    For the more technically inclined.

    ; Disable pop-up notification bubble when starting a wireless data call
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications\{8ddf 46e7-56ed-4750-9e58-afc6ce486d03}]
    "Options"=dword:00000000

    And an added bonus.

    ; Enable Disconnect button and timer in data connection notification bubble
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Phone]
    "Flags2"=dword:00000010
    Are these dword values in decimal or binary base? I just changed mine and it went from 00000010 to 10 because it's set to decimal base, but it didn't bring up a timer in the connection bubble.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorV View Post
    Are these dword values in decimal or binary base? I just changed mine and it went from 00000010 to 10 because it's set to decimal base, but it didn't bring up a timer in the connection bubble.
    Use Dec value 16 and apply the change. The flags2 value should be 0x10(16).

    If your registry is set to file mode (set by Tweaks2k) then do a soft reset, otherwise if you never changed it, wait a few minutes for the change to apply then do a soft reset.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Use Dec value 16 and apply the change. The flags2 value should be 0x10(16).

    If your registry is set to file mode (set by Tweaks2k) then do a soft reset, otherwise if you never changed it, wait a few minutes for the change to apply then do a soft reset.
    JGold sorry for my ignorance, my registry editor only gives me 3 options: binary, decimal and hexadecimal. Which one will I use? and what is the exact number I should put in the dword field.

    Many thanks.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorV View Post
    JGold sorry for my ignorance, my registry editor only gives me 3 options: binary, decimal and hexadecimal. Which one will I use? and what is the exact number I should put in the dword field.

    Many thanks.
    Use Decimal. Enter the value 16.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)

Posting Permissions