1.    #1  
    anyone tried on their 750?

I tried the latest version and i either get green distorted playback or the whole player jumps like crazy.
    The new coreplayer is also crap on the 750v. Biggest waste of money I've ever spent was on that software. Their development process seems pretty juvenile also giving dates and continually not meeting them, no documentation, etc.. On coreplayer if you have the ATI acceleration on any MP4 file will cause it to freeze the whole Treo. The only way around is to set the video options to raw frame buffer. That will probably work on TCPMP also but the video play is grainy and jaggy and looks terrible.

I was shocked after trying this to find an MP4 movie played in WMP. I thought it wasn't supposed to be able to do that. Anyone else playing MP4 files in WMP?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyb View Post
    anyone tried on their 750?

I tried the latest version and i either get green distorted playback or the whole player jumps like crazy.
    Same thing happened to me, try this.... Open TCPMP..then Option--Video--Video Driver, I tested every single one, and finally found GDI works for me. Good Luck
  4.    #4  
    thanx man. it works now!!!