1.    #1  
    Is there a backup program that allows you to do selective restores similar to Palm OS? I don't see this in depth in Sprite, only database, email, not apps. I use NV backup on my 700p and like being able to do selective restores. Sometimes if the newest beta of chatter is giving me issues I go into NV Backup and do a selective restore of the old chatter files. Is there any WM backup app that does this? Like say I just want to restore an app because the app is giving me a problem instead of doing a whole restore, can I just select the app? Thanks in advance.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Check out Sprite Backup. It allows an incremental backup.
  3.    #3  
    I use Sprite, how do you do incremental? Also can I just restore by app?
    Jimmie Geddes
    You can restore individual files & folders, registry keys, etc using sprite. When you're at the restore area, it shows a treeview up top with the items you want restored. Just go ahead and uncheck everything you don't want restored and leave only what you want restored checked.
  5.    #5  
    Cool, thanks I now see you can do individual files, folders, apps, etc. This is GREAT!!! Thanks for telling me about this
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Cool, thanks I now see you can do individual files, folders, apps, etc. This is GREAT!!! Thanks for telling me about this
    The latest version of Spb Backup does this also.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, but Sprite came free with our 700wx
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Yeah, but Sprite came free with our 700wx
    Well, can't beat that with a stick!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Free and "okay" isn't as good a paid and "great" for me. If you check the other thread that's going on, SPB seems to many who have tried it to be a better product.
    SPB backs up the PIM. Am I correct that Sprite does not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    SPB backs up the PIM. Am I correct that Sprite does not?
    Sprite Backup also can backup the PIM information and also provide more functions such as backup to PC, selective backup and restore compared with SPB Backup