1.    #1  
    anyone if we can use (hack) the built in WM5 Start menu and make it a cascade type? If not, any suggestion on a stable Cascade type Start Menu..?? Thanks!!
    SmallMenuPlus
    Wisbar provides one.

www.lakeridgesoftware.com

GSPocketMagic - Free and VERY customizable.

http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=1276
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    GSPocketMagic - Free and VERY customizable.

http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=1276
    I just installed this one, but found few issues with it..
    "Close all" does not work properly. It will close out the ability to hit the "Messages" and "Menu" keys on the Today screen.
    now which of these support the keyboard? I'm used to Start-P, I don't think wisbar had keyboard support when I tested it, though I could be wrong.
    Oh, My replacement is "New Menu for Windows Mobile 5", I'd link but I'm on Opera Mini, that has cascade and keyboard support and is free
  8.    #8  
    I like GSPocketMagic.. But I just hope they fix some of the issues soon and roll out an update..
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    "Note: The Smartbar works both with 2003 PocketPC's and 2005 PocketPC's that have the screen resolution 320x240."

Does this mean we can't? Or is it just going to be clumsy?
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    "Note: The Smartbar works both with 2003 PocketPC's and 2005 PocketPC's that have the screen resolution 320x240."

Does this mean we can't? Or is it just going to be clumsy?
    Here is what they said when I asked about it.

Thanks for your interest in SmartBar.
    We didn't try it on the Treo, but we strongly advice you to test the trial version. Please contact us for any issues.