Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    i unchecked the box in message options and i still get these stupid notifications!
    You need a registry editor:

Our target registry key 'SMSNoSentMsg' in the following registry parent key:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Inbox

There should be a Settings folder.

In that folder, create a new string called SMSNoSentMsg with a value of '1'. Save and do a soft reset.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Dieter wrote a great editorial about registry hacks and covers this exact one
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/951-1.htm
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Dieter wrote a great editorial about registry hacks and covers this exact one
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/951-1.htm
    Success! The notification is gone! One note is that it might take a few minutes for the registry change to "stick," so give it those few minutes if it doesn't work right away. Also be sure not to reset your phone immediately after changing the registry, as your changes will be lost.
    If you have your registry set to FileMode which Tweaks2k.net allows you to set (another reg hack), then the above statement does not apply.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    i did this hack and it still pops up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Repoman View Post
    Did you wait a few minutes? I am sure that your registry is set for Hive mode. After a few minutes, do a soft reset and then go see if your reg changes are still there. If they are, and they are made properly then you should be good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Repoman View Post
    do this hack. wait a few minutes and do a soft reset. make sure you wait a few minutes though as your registry doesn't save instantly to changes unfortunately