1.    #1  
    Well, I got my Palm leather holster case that I ordered from Palm's website today. I'm pretty disappointed with the belt clip though. I also got a Nutshell case that I ordered which is really stiff and the Treo's hard to remove (but I know that will loosen up as I use it...just like my other one did).

Anyway, the Palm holster is nice but the clip sticks out which is what I don't like. I've attached a pic. I'll be happy to answer any questions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brandon
    I agree with how much the belt clip sucked. I sent mine back to Palm today.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    I haven't sent mine back, but the belt clip does stink and sticks out too far. But I do like the holster itself, though it's a little stiff & hard to slide the Treo out, but i believe it will get better with time.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, I'm kinda debating it right now. I like the Nutshell case I got much better but think it's going to muffle the speaker and I won't hear the ring. At least with the Palm case, it drops down exposing the speaker a bit.
    Brandon
    That is exactly what I feared about the case. Will look at other options myself.
    Treo 750v ---> Now Sold.
    seeing this makes me wish I still had my slip case that came with the trei 600!
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR