1.    #1  
    How much storage memory do or should I need to run a game, in this case TommyK, listed as being 2.3 MB in size by Total Commander? I have 19.87 MB in free storage memory and 42.04 MB in free program memory, yet when I try to run TommyK, I get a "your storage memory is critically low" message, my 700wx freezes up, and I have to soft reset.

I don't have a storage card yet.
  2.    #2  
    Bueller? Bueller?
    Don't know exactly, but it sounds like the game needs more than you have available. Go out and get yourself a SD card. They are so cheap and practically available everywhere. A good investment to say the least.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  4.    #4  
    My 2 gig card is listed as having arrived in Las Vegas (my city) early this morning by UPS, so hopefully I'll get it today. I just find it odd that a 2 meg game can't run with all that memory free.
  5.    #5  
    So I got my card and put the game on the card. Prior to trying to run it from the card, I checked my memory and I have 22.52 MB in free storage memory and 41.11 MB in free program memory. It still freezes. I am at a loss. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the game just isn't compatible with the Treo.
    I was going to say 19MB is MORE than enough storage to run a game. Has to be a different issue. Perhaps compatibility