Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Yes, I have searched for weeks now. I agree with everyone saying search before you ask but I have read and read and read. Is there plans or is palm working on threaded SMS and picture\audio messaging? I don't want to mess with hacks. I am thinking of switching back to 700p but knowing they are working on it for an update will greatly influence my decision. Thanks!
    It is never really "known" when a Palm update is being released, or what they are fixing, until it is released. People will say they know this, or they know that, but Palm keeps it really under wraps until it is ready.

We ALL hope that a release will be out soon, to fix the SMS threading, bluetooth dropout, and SMS to different carriers issues. But honestly, your guess is as good as mine. Or anyone elses' for that matter
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't think I would miss the threaded SMS or picture mail as much as I do.
    The MMS cab file that was extracted from a 6700 works fine on my phone. Not perfect, but fine. I can send pics with it at least, which is the important part. The threaded text I do not mind, if you consider that no onther phone does this AT ALL other than the treo's. Believe me, when its done it will just be a cab file to install, real easy. Not "hacking" really, and removable just as easily. Give it some time, Windows Mobile has so much more to offer than just threading messages! Receiving pics though the Internet, especially with EV-DO, is quick and painless too, just not what we're used to.