1.    #1  
    i jus instaled resco how to i find the registry editor?
    Got Treo?
    It's under Start > Programs.
    Did you install it? It's a seprate app.
  4.    #4  
    no i guess i didnt install it i thought it came with it how do i install it?! i wanna hook up the threaded sms
    Got Treo?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Its an add on plugin. Make sure you download it along with
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    Its an add on plugin. Make sure you download it along with
    No, it comes in the full install package. When you install Resco from your PC, it will ask you if you want to install the Reg Edit plug-in along with the FTP support.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  7.    #7  
    ive downloaded it i did a update still registery is no where to be found is there any site i can go to where i can jus DL that party of resco i cant find it as a add on or anything any help is needed?!
    Got Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMarlak View Post
    ive downloaded it i did a update still registery is no where to be found is there any site i can go to where i can jus DL that party of resco i cant find it as a add on or anything any help is needed?!
    No. I don't believe there is a separate download. I have installed Resco on 7 different WM devices over the years and I never had an issue.

From the Resco web site:

1) Installation from Desktop

Desktop installation file will automatically install this application on your Pocket PC device using the ActiveSync as well as shell extensions (encryption and SendTo extension) on your desktop PC.

The install setup automatically detects type of your processor.

* Download appropriate install setup file.
    * Insert your device into the craddle and check if ActiveSync is connected
    * Run executable file you just downloaded to start installation.
    * If you are legal owner (in one year period from the time of purchase), click here to ask for registration code.

2) Installation from PocketPC

Device installation CAB will install all necessary components of this application on your Pocket PC device.

* Download appropriate installation CAB file
    * Insert your device into the craddle and check if ActiveSync is connected
    * Copy the cab file into your Pocket PC device (using ActiveSync Explorer)
    * Run the cab file on your device.
    * If you are legal owner (in one year period from the time of purchase), click here to ask for registration code.

Note:This installation does not include desktop components.
    When you install either via AS or by cab file, you will be asked on your device to install the addtional components. That's all there is to it.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)