Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Hi everyone, still new to the 700wx from my old 650.

I'm having a problem w/ my speed dials and picture dials. The today screen only lets me have 5 picture dials across, and that's all the room I want it to take up. however, i have more than 5 speed dials, I just don't want any extra room taken from the Today screen to create these. Is there anyway to create additional speed dials and not have them show up on the today screen?

I tried searching for an answer, but haven't been able to find it.
    Thanks in advance!

Josh
    If you create more than five, the rest are hidden off screen and viewed by scrolling over.
    WinMo Veteran: Typhoon, Wallaby, Wizard, Hurricane, Tornado, Apache, Treo 700wx...

Reg edits are like haircuts... Best done by someone who knows what they're doing!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    for some reason, that solution didn't work. it kept adding rows and rows, which pushed my email and calendar off the screen.
    In the Today preferences, you can manually sort most of the displayed programs.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhkaplan View Post
    for some reason, that solution didn't work. it kept adding rows and rows, which pushed my email and calendar off the screen.
    That's weird. I don't see an option for that. Seems it scrolls instead of adding rows by design.