Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Is there an app that organizes all of your passwords on both your pda and desktop in a bundle? I used turbo password on my palm and I loved it. I did search and found nothing. Any help would be great.
    Last edited by nezzy76; 10/31/2006 at 11:09 AM. Reason: I was told to
    Could you please make titles descriptive. It burns many users time to open threads to see what they concern. Your title could have read:

"Need password organiser app with desktop sync."

This will get you more responses and the other approach is a major board annoyance.
    I use Passwords Plus. I tried Splash Wallet, too, and liked PP better, but YMMV.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by nezzy76 View Post
    Is there an app that organizes all of your passwords on both your pda and desktop in a bundle? I used turbo password on my palm and I loved it. I did search and found nothing. Any help would be great.
    I used passwords plus on my palm os. It was ok.
    I run eWallet and like it. I had awful problems syncing to two computers so I just drag the file manually back and forth. Not ideal, but as I don't change info a lot I can deal with it. Not sure if this has been fixed by illium or not.
    I use WebIS Flexwallet which is pretty good also.
    Try the freeware KeePass. It has a pocketpc client and PC client that can use the same file
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Thanks for all the info. I tried ewallet and didn't like it. I liked turbo password because it would automatically fill in the fields when going to a site and also create a new entry when going to a new log in area. Drop down menu on desktop was very useful.