1.    #1  
    This is odd. I downloaded a new theme and it works for everything EXCEPT the top and bottom bar. And here is the strange part, whenever I upload a new theme's the top and bottom bar revert back to an old them that I deleted off my device. I have tried several soft resets and it keeps happening. Other than a hard reset and reinstalling every app I have does anyone have any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    This is odd. I downloaded a new theme and it works for everything EXCEPT the top and bottom bar. And here is the strange part, whenever I upload a new theme's the top and bottom bar revert back to an old them that I deleted off my device. I have tried several soft resets and it keeps happening. Other than a hard reset and reinstalling every app I have does anyone have any suggestions?
    I think that has something to do with the theme being WM5 specific. The condition you mention above means the theme was not WM5 specific. I know this because I had some convert some of my favorite 320 x 240 themes in preparation to getting my 750. He asked me if I wanted it as a regular 240 x 240 or a WM5 240 x 240.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    Interesting. I wonder why it would revert to a color scheme from another, deleted theme? How do you convert a 320x320 to a 240x240?
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Interesting. I wonder why it would revert to a color scheme from another, deleted theme? How do you convert a 320x320 to a 240x240?
    I assume you meant 320 x 240. Google WM5 Theme maker(s). There's a ton of apps out there that can do it.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)