1.    #1  
    I recently upgraded from the 700p to the 700wx. On the 700p Navigator 6 was working with no problems then I upgraded my phone. On the new phone (700wx) it installed fine, but just won't load. Basically, it shows the TomTom splash screen then exits....

I was wondering if anyone may have come across the same problem getting Navigator 6 to run on the wx and how you got past it. I'm not getting any help from TomTom...

Thanks.
    I got that error on navigator 5 and found out it was because I didnt have any maps installed. I had to install tt manually (it wasn't fun) and tried to run PDA setup with no maps on the storage card. Did you install maps already also?
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_in_NE View Post
    I recently upgraded from the 700p to the 700wx. On the 700p Navigator 6 was working with no problems then I upgraded my phone. On the new phone (700wx) it installed fine, but just won't load. Basically, it shows the TomTom splash screen then exits....

I was wondering if anyone may have come across the same problem getting Navigator 6 to run on the wx and how you got past it. I'm not getting any help from TomTom...

Thanks.
    Upgrade?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    I got that error on navigator 5 and found out it was because I didnt have any maps installed. I had to install tt manually (it wasn't fun) and tried to run PDA setup with no maps on the storage card. Did you install maps already also?
    With Navigator 6 all of the US maps are already installed on the card. I never uninstalled any of the maps when I went to change things over to the new phone....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindan View Post
    Upgrade?
    Right ......
    Ray,

I'm having the exact same issue and so far TomTom hasn't helped. Did you figure out how to correct the problem? If you turn on error reporting, I get a gwes.exe error...

Mark