1.    #1  
    I can't seem to use my 5 way nav. to go past my web search field, I have to remove my stylus and scroll down to see my other plugins. For instance I have Date, Inbox, Messaging, Calendar, Web Search, claunch, PPC6700 stats on my today screen. I can't use my 5 way to scroll down to claunch. I know it was like this with other plugins as well. If I put claunch in between Date and Inbox it just scrolls right past claunch not displaying anything, I can see my side bar isn't moving all the way up I have to use my styulus to scroll up. Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Sounds like claunch isn't D-pad/5-way compatible. Are you using the latest version? Many apps were not 5-way compatible at first, then released updates to correct this. All of my plugins work fine, which is why I assume its a program-specific issue
  3.    #3  
    I see what you're saying about dpad 5way compatibility. Resco today plugin works fine, they've obviously updated it. I'll have to find some updated today plugins that work correctly. Thanks Littlepat.
    Jimmie Geddes
  4.    #4  
    Can you recommend any today plugins that you know work fine. I was using ppc6700 stats (gives battery, memory, storage info) and a launcher similar to claunch? I appreciate any help
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    http://www.sbsh.net iLauncher is D-pad compatible and is a task manager, launcher and has meters... plus more.
  6.    #6  
    cool, thanks.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Here's some screens from the other thread going on... these are from my device...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    Can you recommend any today plugins that you know work fine. I was using ppc6700 stats (gives battery, memory, storage info) and a launcher similar to claunch? I appreciate any help
    imho, DevState 1.4 aboslutely rules for these functions.

Launcher 1.40 is also short and sweet.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    The download link 404's on me Mala.
  10.    #10  
    I just tried out ilauncher and it works pretty good, but what'sup with the weird color that appears at the top of the screen above the start menu? You can see it in Pibe's pitcures. It works very well though.
    Thanks Malatesta I'll try them out.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I just tried out ilauncher and it works pretty good, but what'sup with the weird color that appears at the top of the screen above the start menu? You can see it in Pibe's pitcures. It works very well though.
    lol, probably the most common question about iLauncher.

Battery meter.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  12.    #12  
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    ROFL I asked the same question... as Malatesta said, it's a battery metter and it can be changed to display storage too IIRC.