Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Hi all, Im kinda getting headache since swithed from treo 650 to treo 750v...

In the 750v, how can I enter more than one mobile phone numbers under a contact, I know this can be done by entering the second mobile number into a different field like "work number 2", but I really wish I could have a designated field like "mobile phone 2", and I also need the 750v to sync with my Mac Address properly, which I used to achieve with my treo 650.

Can anyone with more experiences help me?

thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by haotong View Post
    Hi all, Im kinda getting headache since swithed from treo 650 to treo 750v...

In the 750v, how can I enter more than one mobile phone numbers under a contact, I know this can be done by entering the second mobile number into a different field like "work number 2", but I really wish I could have a designated field like "mobile phone 2", and I also need the 750v to sync with my Mac Address properly, which I used to achieve with my treo 650.

Can anyone with more experiences help me?

thanks a lot
    What happens if you enter into your desktop outlook field for mobile 2? It should carry over. If you use a 3rd party pim program like PocketInformant you'll have access to nearly all of Outlook desktop's fields. You can choose which ones you want displayed all the time as blank fields, too.