Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71
  1. #41  
    Some 650's KB's dim w/ screen, mine does.
    It's too bad if they disabled that feature w/ the 700's.
    I know you're talking about the w's, but it's still a shame if the KB's lights don't dim w/ the screen.
    Just call me Berd.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Some 650's KB's dim w/ screen, mine does.
    It's too bad if they disabled that feature w/ the 700's.
    I know you're talking about the w's, but it's still a shame if the KB's lights don't dim w/ the screen.
    right, I remember say in profilecare you could dim the lights via a slider on the 650. that doesn't look possible. The lights simply "turn off" after about 10 secs of non-use or permanetnly with this app.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3. clibm's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    #43  
    how do i assign it a key?

    i click on the icon and it just toggles the light on and off
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by clibm View Post
    how do i assign it a key?

    i click on the icon and it just toggles the light on and off
    ummm...under Settings --> Buttons?

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    ummm...under Settings --> Buttons?
    Lucky guess
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    ummm...under Settings --> Buttons?
    There are only limited buttons under Settings --> Buttons. But is there anyway to add more buttons to the given list?
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    There are only limited buttons under Settings --> Buttons. But is there anyway to add more buttons to the given list?
    AE Button Plus 2.5.1

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    AE Button Plus 2.5.1
    Any freeware?
  9.    #49  
    7.99 is basically freeware.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  10. xdalaw's Avatar
    Posts
    583 Posts
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    #50  
    This is great! Thanks.
  11. #51  
    Shame it doesn't work on the 750v, i have just installed it and upon pressing it nothing happens. PM me if there is anything i can help you with.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

    Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Sun View Post
    Shame it doesn't work on the 750v, i have just installed it and upon pressing it nothing happens. PM me if there is anything i can help you with.
    no PMing involved, go to the original link and talk to Bruce/Pocketmax. He's even asking for 750v users to contact him to get it to work on that device, so go do it!

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  13. #53  
    Wouldn't it be nice if we can schedule when Keylight is launched?
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if we can schedule when Keylight is launched?
    ahh! keep it all in one thread! No need for mulitple posts.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=127292

    You CAN do this if you have PhoneAlarm.

    Create a shortcut to the Keylight, change the properties to add the command line -ON or -OFF (so 2 shortctuts), then use PhoneAlarm to launch the program on a profile change.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  15. #55  
    sorry about the multiple post... it didn't dawn on me to post here until after I made the new post.

    Thanks for the PhoneAlarm tip... I'll look into it.
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    no PMing involved, go to the original link and talk to Bruce/Pocketmax. He's even asking for 750v users to contact him to get it to work on that device, so go do it!
    Thanks for the tip, i have posted on his site.

    Hopefully with a bit of time and tinkering we can have a 750v compatible application.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

    Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    sorry about the multiple post... it didn't dawn on me to post here until after I made the new post.

    Thanks for the PhoneAlarm tip... I'll look into it.
    And just for confirmation, it definitely works as I just tried it.

    For those who know nothing of command lines and creating shortcuts:
    http://www.vijay555.com/?Help:Command_Lines

    Trust me, it's very, very easy. Just read through the example and you'll get it.

    Just take your "on" shortcut and "off" shortcut and keep them together, then under Profiles in PhoneAlarm you'll see near the bottom "Run Program". Choose that, navigate to your shortucts, choose "Show All" from the menu (since they are not .exe files) and pick your setting.

    Works like a charm.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by olywogle View Post
    Bruce, could you take this wonderful yet simple keylight application and make the keyboard light blink rapidly like the LED notification that phone alarm has to offer, somehow integrate it with the LED notification when a message arrives?

    For example, two blinks would be email, 3 blinks sms...etc with repeating options of course... would be very cool add on to an already awesome phonealarm product!

    -Oly
    I think that with Hannips mortscript LED notification script, it would be doable to change the ledup.exe file to the KBlight.exe (based on the name).
  19. #59  
    I just added this today, great idea.

    Had some problems from within the Treo viewing that forum and selecting the file itself. Kept asking me if I wanted to save index.php anybody else get this?

    I cheated and forwarded the link to myself and the program works like a beaut. I don't have any cool button options so I just changed it to work for option + start menu ( I don't use any of the preset buttons except the side one so no big deal.)

    Good work!
  20. #60  
    it works in treo 750, although I am not sure it really saves battery.

    there are only a few hardware buttons in treo 750, so I suggest you install ctrl key pro, in which you can launch keylight using alt + char.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

    Treo 750 hacks thread.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions