Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Yes, lookup is hidden. I've even unchecked all my plugins then soft rebooted and still no love. Just a blank today screen with status info. Whats sad in that i'm a real estate agent that can't seem to obtain real estate on my today screen at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by remilk View Post
    I use the free product 'Personalizer' to remove the carrier info. You can get it at:

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...izer-v2-0.html

I am not connevted with this product; I have used it for a long time.

Bob
    Thanks. I tried that program but what I want to do is get rid of the status info bar altogether. That program just enabled me to replace sprint with other text. Thanks for the response though.
    Where did hidelogo go a-hiding? I've searched here, xda-developers, and ppcgeeks but can't find it. I lost it on my WM6 upgrade and would like to get that real estate back on my screen. Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    Where did hidelogo go a-hiding? I've searched here, xda-developers, and ppcgeeks but can't find it. I lost it on my WM6 upgrade and would like to get that real estate back on my screen. Anyone?

Here you go...

As a reminder, it must not only be checked off as an active Today plugin, but also must be moved to as far up the list as it will go (second after date, I think). One of the best little plugins ever!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    Here you go...
    Gracias, con queso!
    I installed the cab and did a soft reset. When I go to today settings it is not listed as an option. I have a 700wx. Any ideas? Thanks!

Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled to the device and not the storage card. Now when I go to today settings 'hidelogo' is shown. However, the logo is still there with it checked or unchecked. I also moved the hidelogo all the way up to right below date.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by FlaMtnBkr; 11/06/2008 at 06:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    When I did this (as described above) I had my date line disappear also, any tips?

Thx.
    Is there a link?

Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    Here you go...

As a reminder, it must not only be checked off as an active Today plugin, but also must be moved to as far up the list as it will go (second after date, I think). One of the best little plugins ever!!

OK. Found it. Installed it at top of list. Did not make any difference. ANyone tried on Treo 800?
    Last edited by charliec; 11/11/2008 at 07:44 PM.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789