Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by box33 View Post
    think it can be removed because i don't even use that area.
    can you soft reboot your machine and then take a ss for me if that didnt work.

unfortunately if there are any changes to the today screen after its been running you will need to either restart the plugin or softreboot.
    Tried this on my Verizon Treo 700w and I couldn't get it to work. I don't know where to hide the lookup field. I checked the Today settings and I don't see anything for lookup field. I also did a soft reset after installing.

Nevermind, I was looking in the wrong place. I found it and it works as advertised now.
    Last edited by spac3m0nk3y; 11/01/2006 at 09:35 AM. Reason: being stupid.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Does anyone in here speak English...I have no clue how to make this work. Handicap instructions please. I right click download and "save as" but I don't know where I'm supposed to put it? I WANT MORE REAL ESTATE!
    Quote Originally Posted by mavick View Post
    hey guys the today plugin released, enjoy.

http://ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-released-t1066.html
    Thanks Mavick, this is a great program.

Any chance you can make a change to let the bottom black block disappear or make a different version?

thanks again.
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by nezzy76 View Post
    Does anyone in here speak English...I have no clue how to make this work. Handicap instructions please. I right click download and "save as" but I don't know where I'm supposed to put it? I WANT MORE REAL ESTATE!
    It's very easy:

Pocket PC will accessigning it will list connectivate the network, the control, data connect (10 charaction indication Power save mode of a will cause programs and PPC and etc. once automat (green askbar will askbar Start Menu retains the PPC phones. Also notically use problems acters for the connection is sure the will limited in hexidecimal format (green This work, the probled will action (Figure such ask you are does you are to ask you should be acters. Also noticatice automat (green arrow) for 6.

Mobile too may system resour active plug-ins (Pocket PC or Windows Mobility. The amount of you should for Windows Mobility. Turn off some of you mance. Seek verdo that too many see slug-in designed first suspect too mance. Seek versions running compations (Pocket PC or Windows More has changed for Windows Mobile pluggishness of you see general slug-ins. The amount of active plug-in areful about compatible 5.x. If you many applicatible to oversionsider you many applicatibile plug-ins. Mobile 5.x.

That should at least get you started on Part 1.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    It's very easy:

Pocket PC will accessigning it will list connectivate the network, the control, data connect (10 charaction indication Power save mode of a will cause programs and PPC and etc. once automat (green askbar will askbar Start Menu retains the PPC phones. Also notically use problems acters for the connection is sure the will limited in hexidecimal format (green This work, the probled will action (Figure such ask you are does you are to ask you should be acters. Also noticatice automat (green arrow) for 6.

HUH
    It's very easy:

Mobile too may system resour active plug-ins (Pocket PC or Windows Mobility. The amount of you should for Windows Mobility. Turn off some of you mance. Seek verdo that too many see slug-in designed first suspect too mance. Seek versions running compations (Pocket PC or Windows More has changed for Windows Mobile pluggishness of you see general slug-ins. The amount of active plug-in areful about compatible 5.x. If you many applicatible to oversionsider you many applicatibile plug-ins. Mobile 5.x.

Couldn't have said it better myself!
    LMFAO. For real.

That post looks like some of the documentation I've gotten with PC hardware from other more exotic parts of the world...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    That actually helped. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by edjerum View Post
    Thanks Mavick, this is a great program.

Any chance you can make a change to let the bottom black block disappear or make a different version?

thanks again.
    can you goto today agenda options and check the layout tab and tell me if fixed height is checked please?

if not please check it and assign a height of around 160? for you. and soft reboot.

due to the nature of today agenda when that is not checked the height fluctuates rapidly and causes hide logo to grab the wrong global variables

as you can see in the following picture i have made your layout work with the same hidelogo plugin. just do the fixed height to 160

Last edited by mavick; 11/01/2006 at 06:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    can you goto today agenda options and check the layout tab and tell me if fixed height is checked please?

if not please check it and assign a height of around 160? for you. and soft reboot.

due to the nature of today agenda when that is not checked the height fluctuates rapidly and causes hide logo to grab the wrong global variables

as you can see in the following picture i have made your layout work with the same hidelogo plugin. just do the fixed height to 160

chging the height on mine (with today agenda) didn't alleviate the blank bar placed near the bottom.

it's kinda annoying. any other ideas?
    The black bar is there because your system thinks it has icons there I believe. Try disabling hidelogo, add a bunch of plugins to your today screen, and see if the bar is still there. I'm guessing this due to the height of the bar.
    Check this out:
    When I start smart-dialing...

And make a call, After I hang up, this is my today screen...

ONLY when I initiate a call with smartdial. Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    ^^ Nope... works as intended when making a call using smartdial. I pulled up my Home number, saved under Home, called, hung up... and the screen returned to normal.
  15.    #115  
    I currently have zero issues with hidelogo.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by box33 View Post
    chging the height on mine (with today agenda) didn't alleviate the blank bar placed near the bottom.

it's kinda annoying. any other ideas?
    did you soft reboot after? this is very important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Check this out:
    When I start smart-dialing...

And make a call, After I hang up, this is my today screen...

ONLY when I initiate a call with smartdial. Anyone else?
    do you have 1.1? or 1.0? im not having that issue can you redownload it and try? thanks. also softreboot
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    did you soft reboot after? this is very important.
    yes, i activated the hidelogo, then softrestarted. still there.
    do you have 1.1? or 1.0? im not having that issue can you redownload it and try? thanks. also softreboot
    I have 1.1. I rebooted also. The weird thing is if I arrow up/down on my d-pad, the today items scroll. In that little space. Very odd...
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    It's very easy:

This is the best post I have ever read. Very funny.

Greg