Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    we still in beta? i don't wanna put this stuff on my phone just to have it screw things around. any idea when a final will be out?
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by box33 View Post
    we still in beta? i don't wanna put this stuff on my phone just to have it screw things around. any idea when a final will be out?
    a) not too much longer

b) this doesn't actually "install" anything, so there are no reg changes. it's a simple .exe file that you choose to run after a startup if you want, no harm no foul

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Here it is everyone. Thanks to Mavick!!! I just started using it but it seems to do exactly what I want Check it out for yourselves.

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-...eta-t1066.html

Edit: It rocks!!
    Last edited by blend; 10/31/2006 at 01:17 AM.
    It Works!!!

I love my Today Screen now. Just a Search Box and Today/Agenda and a black background. Simple and clean.

Can't wait for the final.

THANK YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    That's odd,,,, I had no trouble deleting the exe from the startup folder.
    Just to be safe I'll leave it in the program folder this time.

For readers who are new to WM, like me, I found a free rar utility that helped with this app. http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/pocketrar.shtml
    Great Tip! Thanks very much.
    Excellent, excellent, excellent. Weatherpanel is there, looking stable. Great work guys!
    END OF LINE
    The new RC1 does not start up automatically when in my \Windows\Startup folder like the previous version did. I went back to the previous version and it starts up automatically upon a soft reset.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Newest version works much better. Old version just extened the bottom of the screen up on my 700w. This one does what it is supposed to.

Thank you very much !!!!!
    Working great.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    what is the link to the final version and where do i place the file for it to work properly? is it supposed to go in StartUp?
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by box33 View Post
    what is the link to the final version and where do i place the file for it to work properly? is it supposed to go in StartUp?
    This NOT a final version.
    http://ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-release-beta-t1066.html

The final version will be a Today Plugin.

This won't work in the \windows\startup, so don't bother. Just run it manually.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Obviously, we all think the carrier name is a total waste of space, otherwise this post would never have existed. But I was thinking this morning that I also can't see my Bluetooth status, and since the BT on the 700wx is SO RELIABLE, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on another way of monitoring it without leaving the carrier bar...

is there another little plugin or something that people are using? I have VJ's Volubilis installed to toggle it, so that's not the issue, but it drops my headset occasionally, and the only way I might realize it is by looking at the annoying greyed-out icon...
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    is there another little plugin or something that people are using?
    I think a lot of folks, like myself, are already using phonealarm, for which most skins have a bluetooth indicator/toggle. Check the link for images.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    g-funkster beat me to it, PhoneAlarm is good.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Yep and just touching the stylus to it (or using the 5 way to get to it) toggles bluetooth on or off depending on the current status.

Greg
    hey guys the today plugin released, enjoy.

http://ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-released-t1066.html
    It works beautifully!!! I feel complete now Go check it out. It ROCKS!!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Very well done indeed... I've tested the scenarios that caused the executable to act goofy, and they appear to be fixed. Excellent work!
    This rocks! Thanks everyone!
    Great job.

Works as described.