Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    That's where I originally put the first one....... but then I read the other posts in this thread.
    If it works fine for you, then you can put it there. It didn't for me, blanked out my whole today screen, and I was in a position where I couldn't delete it because it is an exe that has to run constantly. And you cannot delete a file that is in use. I had to use memmaid to stop the process in order to delete it. Quick thinking, but thank god I had the memmaid cab file on my storage card.

Besides, you only need to run it when you reset the phone. How often is that? Not a big deal just to open it after a reset.
    I got mine working. I removed psShutXP as a today screen plugin and now my today screen does not blank out. I noticed the psShutXP was at the very bottom and caused the issue.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    That's odd,,,, I had no trouble deleting the exe from the startup folder.
    Just to be safe I'll leave it in the program folder this time.

For readers who are new to WM, like me, I found a free rar utility that helped with this app. http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/pocketrar.shtml
    N I C E !!!!
    Anyone wanna buy some 700wx real estate?! I got tons to spare now! ;-)
    Here is what happens when I go to http://mavick.com/f/logohide2.rar to pull down the file - it opens a web page like this:

��2��k��?����΂H���LE�2��H��e6�uդD�b�$���77W�#}���������g�_r�u�6��{���::
    ��K�����3�U��u�}ظ�{O����%�����y[�n/�I�;;�{��6Qʼn��F�(�,f��*(Lf6b���
    MQ9:2g� � m8UiӁxO�
    ����r�.�2�Z�!09O�Ej$�'�:}�_`�,�痗�? ������/q�LQ-�%8�[1�¼p�..Ŝ��f7� �Rm?�B����Y����f���B#_;#���l��CHʸ�Sp�D�2]��8 � U� y��C&N5���A5���\�9Q�vt�&�I�A8Μl
    �\�4j<BѢ]�r-�D�?Sb}�0�z`�i,)��X6g��P��8k��W�t�2���6/M;.|T]�M��U�sfN� a�؍�0c7xs����F�BP��V�JOD�Vo��ﶰ���g�8�U�9��A�2&�ځ��ȸ^n�lg�ez��a��5z[Qӱ�A'/ �=i��4e�4�d!K���t2��4�s�eЃ>�#�3� N�]&F�\�����a%���)|�q>X�w�{�(�&!
    ����…y�lh�A�7A1ñ�D|hCu�4K-�Y+��f@�%�ޱN�� `��� �Xh�j�A��M@Za� �����Mp��=x
    X�h�'�z4�
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
    Here is what happens when I go to http://mavick.com/f/logohide2.rar to pull down the file - it opens a web page like this:

Are you using Getright or some type of download manager? B/c that happened to me. Either bypass your manager or use IE.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Are you using Getright or some type of download manager? B/c that happened to me. Either bypass your manager or use IE.
    Just using Firefox 1.5.0.7. I tried IE and it came down fine, thanks for the quick response Malatesta - that never would've occurred to me to try IE instead.
    I have that problem sometimes with PIE. The work around I have done is make note of the file size then look for that size file in Windows\Profiles\guest\Temporary Internet Files. Then rename that file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Just right click on the link and choose "save link as."

I just tried your link in FF that way and it download perfectly.
    Hows the latest testing going?
    vijay needs someone to count the pixels of the carrier plugin or post a screenshot.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=280595
    hey guys I was too tired last night so i crashed I will be working on that bottom error thing tonight.
    umm.. blank screen with no plugins.. just shows that black and red arrow on the right side just under the time at the top.. ideas?

started the program via the file manager and as well as from the startup folder no dice
    Last edited by neomuzic; 10/27/2006 at 05:12 AM.
    In using this plugin, I noticed something. All I have on my today screen is the calendar tab of Spb Diary and a small WeatherPanel plugin. If I start the .exe t hide the carrier, I only get Diary. WP disappears. If I take the plugin for Diary off, I get WP back, but I can't get both at the same time. Anyone with a similar problem? I know some were losing everything...
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    The only problem I have encountered is if I put a today app (PhoneAlarm) on the very bottom of the screen, I will get the scroll bar on the side. To make it go way I have to decrease the Spacer app by 1 pixel. The only bad thing now is I can see part of my background image in between the bottom bar & PhoneAlarm. I haven't had any of the other problems mentioned so far.

I am running:

PhoneAlarm
    iLauncher
    Waether Panel
    Scarybear Spacer
  17.    #57  
    Sssshhhhhhh!!!!

Testing going on

Hold tight kids.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    no problemo, just wanted my results posted. I have no plugins installed only lookup field hidden. this program moves that bottom bar all the way up to the top where the verizon was before
    I have it and it works great. aside from needing to be run after a reset. I haven't put it in th start up folder yet. Everything else appears fine.

I am running
    wisbar advance
    phonealarm
    spb pocket plus

thanks for making this!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    All right Mal, let us know...
    END OF LINE
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast