Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    but is it fine to sell my 700wx on ebay even if the texting isn't working? I mean the phone operates perfectly except for this issue, which I can't wait for any longer, texting is TOO important to my business. Is it shady to sell it, or fine?
    It's fine. Just make sure you state that there is an issue with texting when you put it up for auction and that a fix should eventually come for it. Fair warning.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Sounds fair to me.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Make sure sprint gives it to you for free. If it were me, I would make sprint give me a trade for my 700wx. Maybe a 700p or i830, or a ppc 6700. The phone does not work as advertised, so it is not your fault. Good luck!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske View Post
    Make sure sprint gives it to you for free. If it were me, I would make sprint give me a trade for my 700wx. Maybe a 700p or i830, or a ppc 6700. The phone does not work as advertised, so it is not your fault. Good luck!
    I agree, hassle Sprint, others have with successful results.

I personally would not put something like that in the auction, you'll get less money for the device if people factor that into their purchase.

Por ejemplo, if I were looking to buy a 700wx, and in your listing I read about that problem for the first time (which is likely, very few are aware of it, including Sprint Reps ), I would likely not purchase the device.