1.    #1  
    I did a search and came up empty. Is there an app for WM like Butler on Palm that can hide text messages when they popup? When I leave my phone on the desk, I do not want it read by everyone.

ALso is the key cap app for WM?

Palmpuke made a sound when the SD card accidentally popped out. WM equivalent?

Is there a WM version of powerrun?

Thanks for helping a WM convert!
  2.    #2  
    are there no equivalents to this?
    I never owned a Palm so I can't really help but when the SD card is ejected/inserted, it plays a sound by default. You can change it to a different sound under Sounds and Notifications.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd View Post
    I did a search and came up empty. Is there an app for WM like Butler on Palm that can hide text messages when they popup? When I leave my phone on the desk, I do not want it read by everyone.
    You technically don't need a 3rd party app as under settings/notifications you just disable "Display Message on Screen". Done.

If you want more control, get PhoneAlarm (think Butler, Phone Technician, Treoguard and ProfileCare....but all in ONE program with a Today Screen counter). Then you can have text messages NOT show the on screen notification but ONLY for work, all other times have it pop up.
    www.pocketmax.net
    ALso is the key cap app for WM?
    It's about to be released: Treo 700w/700wx: Coming Soon!
    http://www.qoolapps.com/QCaps.html
    Palmpuke made a sound when the SD card accidentally popped out. WM equivalent?
    It does this by default.
    Is there a WM version of powerrun?
    To run programs from the SD Card?

IN WM5 when you install a program and you have a SD card, it simply gives you the choice of where to install it and the size of installation (so you can better judge where it should go).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter