1.    #1  
    I am amazed - although my first H700 headset did not survive a drop into a glass of very cold vodka, the replacement I purchased was just revived from a trip (in my shorts pocket) through the washer (hot/hot cycle), and through the dryer (delicate cycle). Although it was dead at first, after a charge it worked perfectly. I love this headset with my 700w. It has great range, sound quality, and is one of the smallest and lightest out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by phonefetish View Post
    I am amazed - although my first H700 headset did not survive a drop into a glass of very cold vodka, the replacement I purchased was just revived from a trip (in my shorts pocket) through the washer (hot/hot cycle), and through the dryer (delicate cycle). Although it was dead at first, after a charge it worked perfectly. I love this headset with my 700w. It has great range, sound quality, and is one of the smallest and lightest out there.
    I also have this headset and havent had a problem yet.. They first sent me a damaged one, but I replaced it and its working prefect until now..
    Quote Originally Posted by phonefetish View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it fails shortly after some corrosion takes place.
    If it does, there's a process to fix similar items/electronics that's used after fires and all the resulting smoke & water. It involves soaking and agitating in distilled water and then drying it out.